Romsons GS-9028 DIALEX Aneroid Sphygmomanometer offers the advantage of being sturdy and easy to transport, thus ensuring top reliability both in professional and domestic use. It has a clock face DIAL that helps capture readings with better clarity and accuracy.
- Easy to use
- Clinically Accurate
- Built to EN1060-1\2 standards
- Scale grading: 2mmHg
- Measurement range: 0~300mmHg
- Measurement precision: ±3mmHg
- The lowest value on the scale is “0”, the aneroid needle in the “0” position must be within a tolerance of ±3mmHg.
- The equipment must be protected against shocks.
- Never inflate to more than 300mmHg.
- Do not damage the rubber part with cutting or sharp objects.
- Do not expose the equipment to excessively high or low temperature.
Maintenance and Care:
- The appliance should be checked at least every two years, if find the equipment’s error that exceeds the technical data, must be recalibrated.
- To clean your sphygmomanometer use a clean soft cloth.
- Do not immerse the equipment in liquids to clean it.
- Do not hot sterilize.
Contains: Main unit, Arm cuff, Instruction manual and Storage Case.